Journey of Faith
- The journey of faith must have a beginning point in our lives. Share with group members about that beginning point in your life. When? Where?
- The journey of faith is a journey. How does this statement help you understand the nature of Christian faith?
- The journey of faith involves detours. Can you think of Biblical examples of faithful people who were detoured on their journey of faith? What are some examples from your life?
- How does the idea of “detours on the journey” help us in relating to and encouraging brothers and sisters who are struggling spiritually?
- How does understanding the journey of faith as both a personal/individual journey and a corporate journey that we all make together help you understand the meaning and purpose of the church?