It’s All About Jesus (Hebrews 1:1-3)
1. Why is vision important for our lives, families, churches, etc?
2. “It’s All About Jesus” is our vision at SIBC. How does this vision guide us as a church and as Christians?
3. Why is it so important that we view Scripture through the “lens” of Jesus? How does knowing the heart and purpose of Jesus help us to understand the Bible?
4. I John 3:8 tells us that Jesus destroyed the works of the devil. What are some of the works of the devil?
5. Discuss the relationship between the following passages of Scripture – Gen. 1:27, Gal. 4:19, Rom. 8:29.
5. Read Philippians 2:5-11. What does it mean to say that Jesus is Lord?