We Value Diversity: Relationships
1. Read Matthew 22:37-40. Discuss Jesus quotations from the Old Testament as well as his statement that “all the law and the prophets hang on these two commandments.”
2. Discuss the teaching that the Trinity underscores the importance of relationships among those of us created in the image of God.
3. How does marriage reflect the intimacy that God desires to have with us as his creation?
4. Share some experiences with relationships you have had both in and out of church. See if you can connect to Pastor Dan’s statement that “the best part of church is relationships, and the hardest part of church is relationships.”
5. What are some ways we can connect “face to face” with others? Discuss the differences between virtual relationships and face to fact relationships.