1. Why is it so important that we learn to say from our hearts, “Lord, where else can I go, you alone have the words of eternal life?”?
2. Proverbs 24:16 describes righteousness as getting up over and over again when we fail? How can this help us in our discipleship journey? What are some other good descriptions of what it means to be righteous?
3. Confession and repentance are meant to be life long practices of disciples. In light of their literal meanings (confession – same word (agreeing with God about who we are. repentance-changing our way of thinking to God’s way) how do these practices aid us in spiritual growth?
4. What are some ways God has used failure in your life to grow you spiritually?
5. What are some ways we can encourage each other in times of trials, temptations, and failures?