1. What are some ways as Christians we practice self restraint as we wait for the return of Christ?
2. Why is patience or self-restraint so important in the Christian life?
3. What are some ways we establish, or strengthen our hearts, as well as the hearts of other believers as we wait for the coming kingdom of God?
4. James tells us to endure, or remain steadfast. He provides Job as an example. Discuss how Job remained steadfast in spite of his questions, and struggles with suffering and injustice.
5. Why is integrity listed as the most important quality of Christians as we await the coming of Christ? Discuss the root word from which integrity comes . . . integrated.