Service Times and Directions
Our worship services are held on Sundays at the following times:
11am (3rd Floor)
3pm (3rd Floor)
Childcare is provided for both morning and afternoon services in the 1st floor nursery. We also offer Children’s Church during the morning service, which is located on the 2nd floor of the church.
Free parking is available but space is extremely limited. We highly suggest using public transit or coming by taxi.
SIBC has a growing Sunday School program that includes classes for Men, Women, Children, and Youth. Many of the classrooms are on the 2nd floor of the building. Classes begin at 10am and let out just before the service begins. Come join us as we study God’s Word!
Watch this video to see how to get to the Church:
- Leave Exit 2 and walk straight ahead 300 meters.
- Stay left through the major road intersection.
- Walk past the kimchi pots along the wall on the left.
- After 75 meters, turn right down the alley to the Pre-School Academy (PSA).
- Walk straight up the alley for 400 meters. SIBC will be on your right.
View Seoul International Baptist Church in a larger map
Address: 47-11 Yongsan-dong (2)ga, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
서울특별시 용산구 신흥로2길 46 (용산동2가)